Unlike your phone service, Internet service requires quite a bit of additional work in order to move from one place to another. In a nutshell, moving the service is exactly like doing a brand new installation. You will be asked to renew a six-month service agreement. If you have had Internet service at this location for less than six months, you will be charged a $25 fee
Articles in this section
- Free Roku Express Special Offer
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Avoid Illegal Media Downloads
- How do I "reboot" my device?
- Why am I having trouble accessing the Internet?
- Why doesn't Giant Communications actively filter my internet access?
- Why am I am having trouble getting online with my wireless device?
- I am trying to hook up a wireless device, and I don’t know my password.
- I don’t want to be tied to one room. Can I create a wireless network here?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the Internet?