First and foremost, educate them about the dangers of using the web without supervision. Education is the most powerful security you can provide your children. Next, buy some parental control software. These programs will allow you to control the content your kids’ access.
Articles in this section
- Free Roku Express Special Offer
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Avoid Illegal Media Downloads
- How do I "reboot" my device?
- Why am I having trouble accessing the Internet?
- Why doesn't Giant Communications actively filter my internet access?
- Why am I am having trouble getting online with my wireless device?
- I am trying to hook up a wireless device, and I don’t know my password.
- I don’t want to be tied to one room. Can I create a wireless network here?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the Internet?