The base price quoted for service includes the basic cost of telephone service. In addition, customers will see on their bill $6-$10 of additional surcharges, taxes and fees that are required by state, local and federal agencies. The charges are described further in this section.
Articles in this section
- Digital Mailbox Instructions
- Important 911 Dialing Information for Digital Phone Service
- Recommended Battery Back-Ups
- If my electricity goes out, will my phone still work?
- Kansas Relay Center 7-1-1
- Pay-Per-Call Dispute Resolution
- Avoid Unwanted Telemarketing Calls
- I pay for Caller ID, so why don’t I receive Caller ID information on every call?
- If my electricity goes out, will my phone go out, too?
- What is included in the cost of my local telephone service?