The KUSF charge was mandated by the Kansas Corporation Commission to ensure all customers in rural high-cost areas of the state have access to affordable service. This charge also supports the Lifeline program, Kansas Relay Services, Telecommunications Access Program as well as network enhancements and upgrades in rural areas. It is applied to all services including Internet, telephone and long distance.
Articles in this section
- Bill Explanation
- Using Giant's eBill Online Bill Pay System
- What is the Federal USF charge?
- What is the interstate access charge listed on my bill?
- What is the federal “Access Recovery Charge” (ARC) listed on my bill?
- What is the Kansas Universal Service Fund (KUSF)?
- What taxes are included on my bill?
- What is the ISP Recovery Charge?
- What does the E-911 surcharge cover?
- This is my first month of service and it looks like I have been double billed. Is this correct?