Subscribe to a qualifying new or upgraded internet service from Giant Communications and receive a Roku Express.
Qualifying services include:
- 10/2 or greater fixed wireless Internet
- 20/2 or greater cable modem Internet
Check your address to see if your location qualifies!
To learn more about the Roku Express, visit www.roku.com/products/roku-express.
For setup instructions, visit this article on the Roku website.
Customers choosing to receive the Roku should be aware of the following:
- a Roku account will be needed to be established and can be completed during the Roku set up process; this account will require credit/debit card number for potential purchases
- There is no monthly fee or additional cost required to operate the Roku.
- Giant video customers can access their channels on the RoKu with their free watchTVeverywhere accounts.
- Some channels available on the Roku (Nexflix and Hulu, for example) are subscription based and may require a monthly fee.
Offer valid through March 1, 2019.
In exchange for a Roku Express device, customer agrees to retain the selected Internet service level for a period of six months. A breaking fee of $20 per month will be applied if Internet service is disconnected or downgraded for any reason within the six-month period.
We reserve the right to exclude this offer from previous customers who have a written off balance, or existing customers who are not current on their payments.