Certain types of telephone equipment or phone calls are currently incompatible with Caller ID technology; e.g. automatic dialing systems, cell phones, etc.
Articles in this section
- Digital Mailbox Instructions
- Important 911 Dialing Information for Digital Phone Service
- Recommended Battery Back-Ups
- If my electricity goes out, will my phone still work?
- Kansas Relay Center 7-1-1
- Pay-Per-Call Dispute Resolution
- Avoid Unwanted Telemarketing Calls
- I pay for Caller ID, so why don’t I receive Caller ID information on every call?
- If my electricity goes out, will my phone go out, too?
- What is included in the cost of my local telephone service?