Sometimes Windows will corrupt the username and password. The first thing to try is to make sure you're entering the correct username (your full e-mail address). Also, make sure your caps lock key is not on, and that you don't have any extra numbers, spaces or punctuation. If you've tried all that, call our customer support.
Articles in this section
- Using Your Roku Express
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Avoid Illegal Media Downloads
- How do I "reboot" my device?
- Why am I having trouble accessing the Internet?
- Why doesn't Giant Communications actively filter my internet access?
- Why am I am having trouble getting online with my wireless device?
- I am trying to hook up a wireless device, and I don’t know my password.
- I don’t want to be tied to one room. Can I create a wireless network here?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the Internet?