It's as important to keep your software up to date as it is to change the oil in your car. The two most important things you can do to maintain your computer’s health is periodically run Windows Update, and keep your antivirus software up to date.
Articles in this section
- Free Roku Express Special Offer
- How do I set up Email on my device?
- Avoid Illegal Media Downloads
- How do I "reboot" my device?
- Why am I having trouble accessing the Internet?
- Why doesn't Giant Communications actively filter my internet access?
- Why am I am having trouble getting online with my wireless device?
- I am trying to hook up a wireless device, and I don’t know my password.
- I don’t want to be tied to one room. Can I create a wireless network here?
- Can I connect more than one computer to the Internet?