If you are a new customer or if you are getting a new service hooked up, your bill will be prorated for the remainder of that month you signed up in, plus the fees for the following month’s services. This is due to communication services being billed one month in advance. For example if you sign up for a $20 service on the 15th of the month, your prorated portion for that month is $10, plus you will be paying $20 for the following month, which makes your total bill $30.
Articles in this section
- Bill Explanation
- Using Giant's eBill Online Bill Pay System
- What is the Federal USF charge?
- What is the interstate access charge listed on my bill?
- What is the federal “Access Recovery Charge” (ARC) listed on my bill?
- What is the Kansas Universal Service Fund (KUSF)?
- What taxes are included on my bill?
- What is the ISP Recovery Charge?
- What does the E-911 surcharge cover?
- This is my first month of service and it looks like I have been double billed. Is this correct?